You can refer to the GitHub site to see if you are up to date with the latest versions released.
Network International: https://github.com/network-international
The Courier Guy:
We advise that the latest plugins are used. Please check the links below to ensure you are on the latest version.
The Courier Guy:
2.3 and older versions
7. x and older versions
- Site URL:
- Description of the issue:
- Steps to Replicate( We need a minimum of 2 steps):
- Page URL of the issue:
- Upload Screenshots and Video Recordings:
- Platform Type(WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento):
- Platform Versions:
- Plugin Versions:
- Device (Desktop or Mobile):
- Staging Site Admin Details (Admin URL, Username, Password):
- FTP/SFTP Details (Host URL, IP Address, Username, Password, Port):
We require staging site details because it is against our company policy to debug on live sites due to several issues that may occur. We advise you to create a staging environment that replicates your production site in order to debug or install and test new features.
Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) is a network protocol that ensures the secure transfer, access and management of large files and sensitive data. This is a security measure put in place to protect your files. We require this access to debug and resolve the issue you are experiencing securely.
A staging site is not compulsory but would benefit a business if you want to test your system or website before using the live site. Many e-Commerce stores use different APIs, and there are instances where some need to work better together. By not having a staging environment, you will not be able to test additional features on your site, and it would cause a problem for your end user/client.
Benefits of staging environments:
- Conduct tests in isolation
- Make use of the same features/APIs as the production
- Continuously updating
- Eliminate Bugs before deploying to the live environment.
- WooCommerce: https://wp-staging.com/
- Shopify: This does not require a staging site; collab access must be granted.
If you are a client of one of the following companies, you will need to contact them first regarding your issue. If they are not able to resolve the issue, they will escalate it to the App Inlet Team.
The Courier Guy: https://thecourierguy.co.za/help-desk
DPO Pay: https://dpogroup.com/contact-us/
Please ensure that your plugin has dimensions and weights listed to the products.