In this video, we will show you how to adjust the order your products are visible in on your site.
1) In the Dashboard, hover over the Woocommerce option in the left bar and select settings
2) Once the settings page opens, click on the App Inlet Food Ordering tab and go to the advanced option underneath it. Do not select the advanced option next to it
3) Scroll down and find the setting called ‘product sorting by the title’ and deselect it
4) Once this has been deselected, click on the save changes button
5) Next, hover over the products option on the left and select all products
6) Click on the sorting option just above the ‘select category’ button
7) All your products will appear in alphabetical order and you can drag them into any order you would prefer. Once you have done so, the order of your products will automatically update and you do not need to select a save button anywhere for this