Setting up your PayGate PayWeb for NopCommerce 3.9 has never been easier. This 5:40 min video is all you need to launch your NopCommerce 3.9 online sales system!
Welcome to the PayGate PayWeb for NopCommerce 3.9 instruction video. We’re going to start on the releases page for the official git repo, PayGate PayWeb for NopCommerce 3.9.
PayGate PayWeb plugin for NopCommerce v3.90
- The Plugins window is accessed by selecting Plugins (local plugins) from the Configuration menu in the Administration Area.
But first you’re going to upload the PayGate plugins folder as seen in the next step.
Upload the PayGate PayWeb NopCommerce 3.9
- Upload Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayGate folder to the /plugins folder in your nopCommerce directory.
You’re going to want to navitage to your nopCommerce directory and then go to plugins. You can access this via an FTP client (such as FileZilla) or via direct access to the server, then upload the PayGate folder.
Restart your application (or click ‘Reload list of plugins’ button).
I suggest we add an additional step here; so in the top right-hand corner click ‘Clear cache’. Make sure that you don’t restart the application while the site is still in use because that’s going to turn the site off so. If you’ve got a live site, you’re going to want to wait until you have some downtime. Alternatively, you want to put it into maintenance mode just to restart the app.
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin.
- Click on the ‘Install’ link to install the plugin.
Now we’re going to go and hit that ‘configure’ button, and add your PayWeb details as supplied by PayGate.
- Note: If you’re running nopCommerce in medium trust, then it’s recommended to clear your \Plugins\bin\ directory.
If your server setup so that nopCommerce is running the medium trust, simply clear those directories. Alternatively, your developer or internet service provider can do this for you. On most sites it won’t be necessary.
You have configured your payment gateway and can launch your PayGate PayWeb for NopCommerce 3.9 sales system!
If you have any questions or would like to find out more please contact us.